The Aspen Institute and the Mastercard Center for Inclusive Growth co-hosted the first inaugural Global Inclusive Growth Summit. The new convening will examine opportunities to advance equitable and sustainable economic growth, with an agenda focused on mobilizing cross-sector innovations and resources to deepen shared prosperity.
You can watch this event live. So much of the agenda will be relevant for Financial Inclusion week, but one panel of particular relevance is Money Matters: Democratizing Finance to Unleash Productivity, moderated by FSP’s Executive Director Ida Rademacher and featuring the following financial inclusion trail blazers:
- Byron Auguste, CEO & Co-Founder, Opportunity@Work
- Bill Bynum, CEO, Hope Enterprise Corporation
- Jonathan Morduch, Professor of Public Policy and Economics, New York University
- Chetna Sinha, Founder, Mann Deshi Bank & Foundation
- With Ida Rademacher, Vice President, The Aspen Institute, Executive Director of Aspen Financial Security Program
Watch the full event: https://youtu.be/s_oOv4IWKX8