*This event was by invitation only.
This event featured conversations on innovation, entrepreneurship, inclusion, and leadership.
- Walter Isaacson, President and CEO, The Aspen Institute
- Donald Graham, CEO and Chairman, Graham Holdings Company Officer
- Cesar Conde, Executive Vice President, NBC Universal
- Cecilia Muñoz, Assistant to the President and Director of the Domestic Policy Council
- Monica Lozano, Chair, The Aspen Institute Latinos and Society Program
- Abigail Golden-Vazquez, Vice President, Executive Director, The Aspen Institute Latinos and Society Program
- Laysha Ward, Executive Vice President, Chief Corporate Social Responsibility Officer
- Jorge Benitez, Retired CEO Accenture North America
- Tanya Menendez, Co-Founder and CMO, Maker’s Row
- Ricardo Garcia Amaya, founder of VOIQ (Mobile On-Demand Call Center)
- Sarahi Espinoza Salamanca, Founder and CEO of DREAMers RoadMap
- Mariana Atencio, Special Correspondent, Fusion
- Diana Natalicio, President, The University of Texas at El Paso (UTEP)
- Henry Cisneros, Founder, The Cisneros Center for New Americans
- Karl Dean, Mayor of Nashville, Tennessee
- Bertha Coombs, Reporter, CNBC
- Mark Contreras, CEO, Calkins Media Incorporated
- Kevin de Leon, California Senate President pro Tempore John Deasy, Superintendent in Residence, The Broad Academy
- Gloria Perez, President & CEO, Jeremiah Program
- Lisette Nieves, Education Entrepreneur, Partner Lingo Ventures
For more information please contact Sarah Alvarez, Sarah.Alvarez@aspeninstitute.org.
The Aspen Institute Latinos and Society Program aims to create a non-partisan platform for public programming, policy convenings and leadership development with a distinct focus on bridging the emerging Hispanic growth and influence in the US with the broader American society.
*This event is by invitation only. This event will feature conversations on innovation, entrepreneurship, inclusion, and leadership.